Candy Coat the Negatives

Candy Coat the Negatives

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Inspiration

OK!!! As you guys know. It is my dream to be a greatest in the music industry; but you don't need a deal to make a difference. You gotta belive in your self and push hard to where ever you want to get. Everyone has that thing or that person they look up too because I do. I have many inspirations in my life that keep me up when I'm down or to have me thinking, "I can make it." I can do it because I know I can. You do your research, surround your self with people that's doing the same thing as you.
I really look up to people like @ryanleslie, people in my family, @tayllorkaye, people I found out about right in my home town St. Louis like @Bryantstewart, Teresa Jenee. I figured if they can do it so can I. I love music it is my life and I don't want anything else but my love which is my Music. Inspiration is a great thing God put down here on this earth. That tingly feeling you get when you are touched by someone elses form of expression.
-Whats your inspiration?-

No comments:

Post a Comment