Candy Coat the Negatives

Candy Coat the Negatives

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Talent in St. Louis?


So I guess when ever I find out a new "real" artist or a "real" producer in St. Louis I'm going to make a post about it. A while ago I was at my girl Tayllorkaye house listening to music and we were talking about collaborations we wanted to do. She brought up the name Bryant Stewart. Telling me about one of these songs he did; she let me hear it. It was "Homemade" off of his mixtape A Perfect Change and man I couldn't believe my ears...
she showed me a couple of his other songs and I liked them too but the good thing about this is that Bryant AKA B-stew shows alot of love to our home town St. Louis. Nowadays you got people from here dedicating one song to the city then leaving and never hearing him or her represent again...Following Bryant Stewart and him becoming a good friend of Tayllor and I helped me to discover more talented people we have here in St. Louis like, Tef Poe, Teresa Jenee and more. Everyone knows our music for the clubs, or the coochie popping and slanging...haha...well sorry to tell you guys I think this year all your thoughts will change...because there is alot of us coming out of here head strong with St. Louis on our back, im here to let yall know.


"Stay positive, Candy Coat the Negatives."
-OrlandoVaughn

other thing, Bryant Stewart just realesed his single Famous for download. And for that and his blog and also other info go to Letschangeus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment