Candy Coat the Negatives

Candy Coat the Negatives

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

3one3...The Re introduction


So my niggas At Mizzou been doin it big..."3one3" Josh, "sexyflexy" the homie Clifford Davis, and the guy I have yet to meet Filmore...are a rap group, music especially related to, college parties, girls, frat parties and everyday life, and I ain't gonna lie these dudes are halarious, but are good at what they do...they came out with other mixtapes which are all hot, but this one here "The Re Introduction" is pretty dope...I have still yet to work with them...which is my fault...because I know Josh hella mad at me... this nigga dont text me or nun..! haha..but its good..just hit me up yall...and people make sure yall down load they new mixtape...here>>>http://www.mediafire.com/?zo7zfii62n6ilaj<<(copy and paste the link) and check out their website and follow up on what they doing...because these dudes know how to party.!!! 3one3.com
good shit yall...

Stay positive, Candy Coat the Negatives...
OrlandoVaughn

http://www.mediafire.com/?zo7zfii62n6ilaj
"The Re-Inroduction

No comments:

Post a Comment