Candy Coat the Negatives

Candy Coat the Negatives

Monday, August 2, 2010

The New New


So I been promoting this mixtape like crazy...but...I aint done yet...we got a new single coming out called "Da Business" produced by the homie and fam Stacks from 2 for the money...we all fam foreal and when doing this its best to keep them involved thats why me and EB, Lito,all started this, and if it wasn't for my father Sterling Lloyd a lot know him as "Butch" none of this would have happend...But any way...back to this single...it will be available to download and also for ringtone...if you like what we do so much.

I enjoy keeping you guys updated so u guys might see some random post up from time to time...

you guys be on the look out for the mixtape "Candy Coated Negatives" available soon...real soon...

much love and that is all
OrlandoVaughn

No comments:

Post a Comment